Your privacy is important to us. We therefore abide to the highest principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. This Privacy Statement provides information about the personal information collected on this website and the ways in which this information may be used.
Personal information collection
The registered owner may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of communicating with the website’s owner or any of its agents;
- information about interactions carried out over this website (including accessing, viewing and/or downloading available content);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website’s notification services (such as receiving updates to materials that you choose to subscribe to); and
- any other information that you send to the registered owner or any of his agents.
Using personal information
The registered owner or any of its assigned agents may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for its audience;
- enable users’ access to protected sections and the use of exclusive functionalities;
- publish specific information that users choose to provide on the website; and
- send users communication at their request.
Where the registered owner discloses your personal information to his agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the registered owner may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The registered owner will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The registered owner will store all the personal information you provide on secure, third-party servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you choose to submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be publicly available.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites and external sources.
The registered owner is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.
Contacting the registered owner